Branch - Smt. P. D. Navjeevan Day School - Duber Naka, Sinnar
Smt. P. D. Navjeevan Day School - Duber Naka, Sinnar
Smt. P. D. Navjeevan Day School
Duber Naka, Sinnar - Ghoti Highway Sinnar, Nashik.
Year Of Establishment = 1993
Std : Nursary to 10 th
Strength : 1524
PRINCIPAL ( Secondary Section)
Mr. Patil B.B. (B.Sc., B.Ed.)
Mrs. Anita Suryawanshi ( )
PRINCIPAL ( Primary Section)
Mrs. Vrushali B. Sonawane (B.A, B.Ped )
Mrs. Gauri Pardeshi ( B.C.S,B.Ed )
- The school ensures smooth and updated communication between parents and itself through the time to time digital communications. Regular attendance of each student, monthly planner and all important events and activities are posted regularly for all classes 1st to 10th. Each parent has the whatsapp group and gets the daily updates of the current and upcoming events.
- To maintain absolute safety of students and monitoring of the school the entire school is under CCTV coverage. Each area/ corridor and entrance to the washroom are under the vigilance of the CCTV. Thus is further monitored by a regular staff in the CCTV control room. The area of coverage extends on the campus and at the entry and exit of the school too.
- The school is covered with 100% power backup with huge generators in case of any power failure.
- Students are avail with the clean drinking water and washroom facility.
- To look on to the discipline and academic activities different committees strive to get the results.
- Special attention is given to enhance the learning environment through different practical and project work. Students take part as well as organize different events themselves.
- Attention is also given on the pace of learning of different groups
1. What are the admission requirements or the eligibility criteria?
We welcome inquiries from Parents in India and Non Residential Indians.
The following is required to admit your child into any class:
- Brochure , complete and submit application form at the school office.
- There will be Interaction and /or Readiness Tests for admissions to Class I to Class 10.
- Please note that admissions for Class 1 to Class 10 will be confirmed only after the Readiness Tests. These readiness tests are a tool for both the school and the parent to get a genuine assessment of where the child stands and highlights particular areas of weaknesses that needs to be focused upon and also if he/she are ready for the class applied for.
- You will normally get to know if your child has been admitted within 7 days of completion of all requirements.
- Admissions process is complete after you pay the fees as required.
- Age Eligibility Criteria: The age criteria to various classes as on 1st October of the academic year is as below:
- For Grade 1: 6 years and so on
- Admissions to Real Siblings:
- The school shall give first preference to admit real siblings provided they fit into the eligibility criteria.